|Your guide to spiritual and consciousness-related events||Not a member yet? Sign up / Log in|
Keys to Success - NLP Training Course
Presented by David de Warenne (NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer) (IANLP)
A two day NLP training designed to offer you proven techniques and understanding to support success in every area of your life...
‘KEYS TO SUCCESS’
Two day NLP Training
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
‘Keys to Success’ is the first two days of the International NLP Certification and is an ideal place to test out how empowering and useful NLP can be in your own life both personally and professionally. It introduces you to the basic NLP approach and gives you practical experience with the way NLP can make an immediate and positive difference to your sense of control over your life, and to your ability to build and maintain relationships...
‘Keys to Success’ may be the beginning of an exciting journey for you. Your trainer is David de Warenne who has done extensive training in NLP including international recognised qualifications as an NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer. If you like what you learn on the weekend and want more, you'll already be two days on your way to NLP Practitioner Certification with the International Association of NLP. (IANLP)
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
• Detect the subtle nonverbal changes that let you know when someone is agreeing or disagreeing, so you can adjust what you say and do to reach agreement.
• Use specific body language to create the feeling of rapport and trust in the first ten minutes. Create more co-operation with family, friends, colleagues and clients than ever before.
• Connect with people on a deeper level using the techniques that research finds people who create lifelong relationships use.
• Set, and help others to set, more effective, measurable and achievable goals, so you get what you intend out of life.
• Learn why ‘The law of Attraction (‘The Secret’) isn't working for you and set goals the way the most successful people in history really do it to generate wealth, success and satisfaction!
• Be able to enter a state of high motivation and confidence, or a state of deep relaxation, at will in any situation, using the NLP technique of Resource Anchoring.
• Identify and use the five Keys to Success which the developers of NLP found were relevant in any professional or personal situation.
Location – Wellington
Dates – July 29th & 30th
Time – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (both days)
Venue – Silverstream RDA, County Lane, Upper Hutt
Investment - $600.00 ($500.00 if paid in full before the event)